Connect with us

Politics

DeSantis Slams Biden For Removing Marxist Terrorist Group From Terror List

Published

on

Ron DeSantis

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis responded to President Biden’s decision to remove a Marxist guerilla group U.S.’s list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
A
statement from DeSantis’ office said it was a “reckless decision to remove the radically communist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) from the United States list of foreign terrorist organizations” because the group has, for decades, “perpetuated countless murders, bombings, assassinations, kidnapping and attacks under the guise of ‘redistributing wealth.’”

DeSantis said, “President Biden’s decision to remove the FARC from the State Department’s list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations will embolden terrorist groups throughout Latin America, empower narco-traffickers and pave the way for Castro-chavismo in Colombia.”

“Biden’s policy is an insult to members of the Colombian American community, many of whom fled that terrorist group’s barbaric attacks on civilians,” DeSantis continued. “This is a serious mistake by the Biden administration and will hurt Floridians. With this mind, my office will ascertain what policy measures our state can take to protect our residents from a resurgent FARC and other terrorist Marxist groups.”

“My administration stands squarely on the side of the millions of Floridians who want democracy, peace and freedom to endure in Colombia and against Joe Biden’s Castrochavista allies,” he added.

Lieutenant-Governor Jeanette Nuñez also criticized the move, saying, “There’s no such thing as a peace deal when you negotiate with terrorists. Removing the FARC from the U.S. list of foreign terrorist organizations not only undermines America’s interests and allies in the region but appeases despots like Maduro and Diaz-Canel.”
According to an exclusive
report from the Wall Street Journal, “The officials said the move could come no later than Nov. 30, coinciding with the five-year anniversary of the historic peace accord between then-President Juan Manuel Santos and rebels of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC. Negotiated with U.S. support, the agreement ended a 52-year-conflict and resulted in Mr. Santos winning the Nobel Peace Prize…”

“Colombian officials who spent four years negotiating with the FARC had been quietly pressing U.S. officials to drop the terrorist designation against the group,” the Wall Street Journal added. “By doing that, the U.S. recognizes the steps rebels took to transform their group into a political party, now called the Common People party, officials said.”

The news comes weeks after an Iranian-backed extremist group that Biden also removed from the U.S.’s list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations launched a missile attack on a mosque and a religions school that killed and injured 29 civilians.

The group, called Ansarallah, had been designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) by the Trump administration.

“If Ansarallah did not behave like a terrorist organization, we would not designate it as an FTO and SDGT,” Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo explained a statement.

“It has led a brutal campaign that has killed many people, continues to destabilize the region, and denies Yemenis a peaceful solution to the conflict in their country. Rather than distance itself from the Iranian regime, it has embraced the world’s leading state-sponsor of terrorism even more. Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) has supplied Ansarallah with missiles, drones, and training, allowing the group to target airports and other critical infrastructure.”

Continue Reading
2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. WILLIAM FLYNN

    November 25, 2021 at 9:38 am

    We should ALL recognize by now that we are being led by a DEMENTED FASCIST DICTATOR that has NO CLUE about how to protect this country. Dementia Joe will go down in history as the WORST “president” this country has EVER had.

    • Ward

      November 26, 2021 at 12:15 pm

      I believe Biden knows what he is doing and that he is doing everything to make America into a communist country He is the worst and most dangerous president in America’s history

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Politics

Biden ‘allies’ concerned with Hollywood lawyer’s ‘aggressive public defense of Hunter Biden’

Published

on

Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden’s Hollywood attorney buddy Kevin Morris is reportedly upsetting President Joe Biden’s “allies” with his very public defense plan for Hunter. Among the defenses is a plan to question the validity of, and story behind, the New York Post’s exclusive 2020 story on Hunter’s laptop found at a Delaware repair shop.

Another issue of concern, according to a New York Times report, is that Morris gave Hunter a loan totaling over $2 million to pay off his tax debts and take care of his living expenses. “It potentially echoes the cash he received while serving on the board of a Ukrainian oligarch’s company and pursuing deals with a Chinese tycoon, the Times said.”

But President Biden’s supporters want his scandalous son to stay out of the public eye and avoid going to trial. Morris’ tactics, however, are making a big splash. For one, he was recently accused of “spying” on filmmakers who are making an independent movie “My Son Hunter.” The movie allegedly paints an unflattering portrait of the Biden family.

The Times said Morris may try to use footage he shot on the movie’s set located in Serbia to try and “undermine” the film and the laptop. Another potential issue for the Bidens is how Morris came to  be in possession of Hunter’s controversial artwork.

Morris is rumored to be an art collector, and according to one source, Morris might have received Hunter’s art as a gift. The Times cited two people familiar with the story.

Everything is exacerbating the scrutiny the White House has already been under, when it comes to Hunter’s scandals. Hunter and Morris met at a fundraiser for then-candidate Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Continue Reading

Politics

Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill Banning Nonbinary On Birth Certificates

Published

on

On Tuesday, Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt signed a bill banning the use of nonbinary as a gender option on state birth certificates.

The new law, SB 1100, requires all birth certificates in the state to only allow male or female as gender options.

The law says that it “requires the biological sex designation on a birth certificate to be either male or female and prohibits a nonbinary or any symbol representing a nonbinary designation including the letter ‘X’ beginning on the effective date of this act. The measure declares an emergency.”

“People are free to believe whatever they want about their identity, but science has determined people are either biologically male or female at birth,” said Oklahoma Rep. Sheila Dills, the House sponsor of the bill, in a statement. “We want clarity and truth on official state documents. Information should be based on established medical fact and not an ever-changing social dialogue.”

“As the war on common sense continues, we must stand up and put a stop to this nonsense regarding biological sex,” said Michael Bergstrom, R-Adair, the principal author of the bill. “It’s not a complicated issue – biologically, you’re either a male or female. There should be no other option to choose from on a birth certificate. I’m thankful my colleagues in the House of Representatives also saw the need to stand behind science and approve this measure.”

Stitt’s signing of the bill comes after he signed an executive order in November 2021 directing the Oklahoma Health Department to stop issuing or changing birth certificates with nonbinary as a gender option.

Continue Reading

Leo's Hot List