Connect with us

Media

TERRELL: ‘The left-wing media dominates’

“The left wing media will not cover this outrageous conduct”

Published

on

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell has emerged on the political scene as one of President Trump’s most vocal supporters, and one of Black Lives Matter’s most outspoken critics. 

In a Newsmax interview with Sean Spicer, Terrell said he became a Trump supporter because the president revolutionized the republican party. 

“That’s the problem, the left-wing media dominates…what you have here is this,” Terrell said. “You have 73 million people who support Donald Trump and they’re out here expressing their love for this man. He made me become a republican because he redefined the republican party,” he continued. 

Terrell blasted the left-wing media for not covering the violent attacks on Trump supporters during the “Million MAGA March” by Antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs. 

“Those people are out there peaceful, and yet it discourages and it makes the left upset. Why? Because of this tremendous support for the president and it’s continual support and the left wing media will not cover this outrageous conduct,” he added. 

With violent riots continuing across the country since the death of George Floyd last May, Terrell pointed out that the cities facing the most unrest are ironically run by the left. 

“One other point, Sean, it’s a typical playbook. Democratic city, democratic mayor, corruption with Antifa and Black Lives Matter, and no prosecution.” 

Continue Reading
2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. AuskiHeth

    November 16, 2020 at 8:50 pm

    Never a truer word spoken Mr Tyrell.

  2. Bob Carter

    November 16, 2020 at 8:51 pm

    Black Lives Matter more than all the rest.
    The United States a former democratic country where the majority ruled is now dominated by a the minority of 14%.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Media

Trump Will Not Return To Twitter Despite Elon Musk Acquisition

Published

on

Donald Trump

On Monday, former President Donald Trump said that he is not going to return to Twitter, which he was permanently banned from last year, after Twitter’s board of directors unanimously approved the sale of the company to Elon Musk.

Trump told Fox News that he is “not going on Twitter” and that he is instead going to be busy on his new social media platform, Truth Social.

“I am not going on Twitter, I am going to stay on TRUTH,” Trump told Fox News. “We’re taking in millions of people, and what we’re finding is that the response on TRUTH is much better than being on Twitter. Twitter has bots and fake accounts, and we are doing everything we can.”

“The bottom line is, no, I am not going back to Twitter,” Trump concluded.

As Fox News explained, “Trump was permanently suspended from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat following the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot. Twitter deemed a number of his tweets connected to the violent protests as inflammatory and warned of ‘the risk of further incitement of violence.’”

On Monday, Twitter’s board of directors unanimously agreed to be acquired by Elon Musk for $54.20 per share, or approximately $44 billion.

“The two sides worked through the night to hash out a deal that would be valued at $54.20 a share, or $44 billion,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “Twitter had been expected to rebuff the offer, which Mr. Musk made April 14 without saying how he would pay for it, and put in place a so-called poison pill to block him from increasing his stake. But after [Musk] disclosed that he has $46.5 billion in financing and the stock market swooned, Twitter changed its posture and opened the door to negotiations.”

In a press release, Musk highlighted the importance of free speech and Twitter’s role as a “digital town square.”

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” Musk said. “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans. Twitter has tremendous potential – I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it.”

Continue Reading

International

Chinese-Owned TikTok Censored War against Ukraine for Russians Only, Created ‘Alternate Universe’

Published

on

China is publicly siding with Russia politically in its inhumane invasion of Ukraine, but when it comes to technology, things are a bit more convoluted. Last month TikTok seemingly joined other big tech companies siding with Ukraine over Russia in the war by suspending uploads and live streams from Russia.

TikTok said it made the move, along with others, to “protect Russia users from the country’s new laws criminalizing criticism of its military” , reports The Washington Post. However, the Chinese-owned social media app “also walled off Russian users from seeing any posts at all from outside the country, including from Ukraine.”

Thus, a censored, ‘alternate universe’ was created for tens of millions of Russians who were unable to see and learn of the critical posts and atrocities the Kremlin was creating outside the Russian TikTok bubble.

Giulia Giorgi, a researcher at Tracking Exposed shared with The Washington Post that “in just one month, TikTok went from being considered a serious threat to Putin’s national support for the war to becoming another possible conduit for state propaganda.”

Tracking exposed has been studying the platform’s policies and actions in Russia since February when the invasion of Ukraine began. “Our findings show clearly how TikTok’s actions influenced that trajectory” Giorgi said of the escalation of state propaganda.

Giorgi shared information with The Washington Post “that videos bearing pro-war hashtags such as ‘for us’ and ‘Putin top’ continued to proliferate on TikTok in Russia for weeks after the block, while previously popular antiwar hashtags all but vanished from the platform.”

Tracking Exposed’s co-director added “our findings unequivocally show that TikTok is not being transparent about its actions in Russia” said Marc Faddoul.

The Washington Post reports:

Among the new findings is that TikTok appears to have belatedly closed a loophole in late March that Russian propagandists and creators alike had been exploiting to evade its ban on new video uploads from inside the country. Since March 26, according to Tracking Exposed and others, TikTok users who access the app from Russia cannot see any new content at all, with the app’s For You page limited to posts from inside Russia before that date. Yet thousands of pro-Putin posts that went up between March 6 and March 26, circumventing TikTok’s stated policies, remain available on the platform, uncontested by any outside or antiwar narratives.

Continue Reading

Leo's Hot List